Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE: News announcements
02-19-2013, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2013 06:38 PM by Fleasystems.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2013, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2013 06:38 PM by Fleasystems.)
So many non-commercial projects have lost momentum & wandered in the darkness for years or even died completely without an announcement let alone a eulogy or elegy. So I can understand if people might glance at the project front page, think no news (now for 4 months), wonder if it's still going & forget to look again.
I know from elsewhere that Fleasystems was awaiting final (pre-production) FPGA boards to test on Sep 17. And that if they passed it would be time to choose what path to take. Huh

I think Fleasystems should take a short time out at least every month for (seemingly trivial) updates in the news section of the homepage. So blow-ins know the Fleas are still bitin! Wink
09-30-2013, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2013 06:37 PM by Fleasystems.)
Thumbs Up Suggestion noted
(09-30-2013 03:39 PM)Oh!thePain! Wrote:  So many non-commercial projects have lost momentum & wandered in the darkness for years or even died completely without an announcement let alone a eulogy or elegy. So I can understand if people might glance at the project front page, think no news (now for 4 months), wonder if it's still going & forget to look again.

I think Fleasystems should take a short time out at least every month for (seemingly trivial) updates in the news section of the homepage. So blow-ins know the Fleas are still bitin! Wink

Your suggestion is noted, thanks!

Currently, the news section on the fleasystems.com site page needs to be manually updated whenever new announcements are made in the forum (which is a pain and definitely not the best solution going around..).

Regards Valentin