Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broken link to the JTAG programming utility
03-19-2014, 08:19 AM
Broken link to the JTAG programming utility
In the quickstart guide, it says the JTAG loader should be located on this URL:

http://www.fleasystems.com/source/FleaFPGA-JTAG.zip

However that link causes a 404 error. I tried using underscore instead, but no difference. I see all the other files are in the /source/ directory so I suppose the JTAG programming utility should be too, unless Basman forgot to upload it?

Anyway, here is proof that my board works with the preloaded 68K SoC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEU_8Zv_D8c
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2014, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2014 02:05 PM by Fleasystems.)
RE: Broken link to the JTAG programming utility
(03-19-2014 08:19 AM)carlsson Wrote:  In the quickstart guide, it says the JTAG loader should be located on this URL:

http://www.fleasystems.com/source/FleaFPGA-JTAG.zip

However that link causes a 404 error. I tried using underscore instead, but no difference. I see all the other files are in the /source/ directory so I suppose the JTAG programming utility should be too, unless Basman forgot to upload it?

Anyway, here is proof that my board works with the preloaded 68K SoC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEU_8Zv_D8c

Hi Carlsson,

I have taken down the JTAG utility as a publicly-accessible link at this time. Please check your email inbox. Thanks!

Regarding that 68K juggler demo - Just so you know, you can also open a serial terminal into FleaFPGA from your PC and see the same text as what is showing up on the VGA monitor, as well as control the music operation with mouse buttons etc. Smile

Regards Valentin
03-19-2014, 07:39 PM
The unit that Carlsson has (thanks for the video btw) is a pre-production unit, presumably?

-Tor
03-19-2014, 07:42 PM
(03-19-2014 07:39 PM)Tor Wrote:  The unit that Carlsson has (thanks for the video btw) is a pre-production unit, presumably?

-Tor

Hi Tor,

That is correct. I am currently working hard to get the production units made right now.. Smile

Regards Valentin
03-21-2014, 09:38 PM
Oh, sorry if I spilled some beans. Tongue I kept bugging Valentin so often that eventually he let me pay for a board to try it myself.

As I don't have any VHDL experience, I'll try to start with creating some userland applications for existing cores, in my case the 68K SoC looks like a decent target as it can read files from the SD card and I can use gcc to compile C instead of getting into 68K machine code...
03-24-2014, 05:50 AM
(03-21-2014 09:38 PM)carlsson Wrote:  Oh, sorry if I spilled some beans. Tongue I kept bugging Valentin so often that eventually he let me pay for a board to try it myself.

As I don't have any VHDL experience, I'll try to start with creating some userland applications for existing cores, in my case the 68K SoC looks like a decent target as it can read files from the SD card and I can use gcc to compile C instead of getting into 68K machine code...

Glad you spilled some beans, knew it would be a while before I saw this board, I am just glad to see some activity. I am reading up on VHDL and the MachXO2 now in anticipation of getting my hand on one of these.