Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZPU SoC pre-release
10-22-2014, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2014 10:07 AM by Fleasystems.)
ZPU SoC pre-release
Hello again!

I have decided to make available another soft-core project that has been successfully ported to FleaFPGA. This time it is the ZPU stack machine. I have attached, along with the VHDL project sources, a working example that takes a 640x480 .JPG image stored on the SD card and displays it on a VGA monitor.

Note that I am providing this working example "as-is" (ZPU is not my cup of tea), however it may prove useful to others who are interested in trying it out on the FleaFPGA platform.

In the attached zip file, I have included three folders:

"80SDIVE.JPEG" Loaded into FleaFPGA off an SD card by the ZPU SoC after the RS232 serial firmware has loaded (see README.TXT)
"JPEGTest.s28" Binary image of the ‘JPEGTest’ application firmware to be loaded via RS-232 (see README.TXT)
"zpu-FLASH_Prgm.JED" FPGA config file that is loaded into FleaFPGA (see README.TXT)

Contains source files for the serial bootloader ROM as used in the ZPU SoC

Contains the the entire Lattice Diamond HDL project files for ZPU SoC

Hope this helps. Please check out the readme.txt and give ZPU a go. Thanks! Smile

Regards, Valentin

Attached File(s)
.7z  ZPU_SoC.7z (Size: 560.12 KB / Downloads: 13)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply